Monday, December 05, 2005

Jangsan






Here are some pictures of the hike. The girl in the grey sweater/maroon coat seemed to be in very good shape, so I found myself wanting to race her and beat her. Apparently I still have a somewhat competitive side. But she got too far ahead, and I started getting sweaty and tired, so I gave up lol. But I felt so good when I was up there, challenging myself to keep going and rest later. It makes me want to go hiking every weekend. I can see why Koreans love it so much. Also there are many mountains to hike. In one picture you get a good idea of how the cityscape looks; many high-rise apartment buildings clustered together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures -- and it sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

It still looks warm there... trees still changing. We have several in of snow here.