Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas!!


So Christmas is this Sunday. Funny thing is, I feel no sadness about missing it. Koreans don't really celebrate Christmas, so there are few signals that its even coming. I have made plans with some Americans and Canadians on Christmas Eve. As for Christmas, who knows what I will end up doing, maybe set up a date or something, and just relax.

I was going to send out Christmas cards, but I waited too long and I'm lazy ;P so this is my card. Thank you to everyone who visits my site, everyone who keeps in contact with email, and special thanks to my mom and dad, and Nancy and Gary for the packages sent. They are all being put to good use.

Then New Years is around the corner and so is my birthday! New Years isn't really a big deal, but I'll make sure to go out, and go out for my birthday as well. There is no shortage of people to talk to here and meet with. Koreans are so nice, and they try hard to speak English with me. And the girls are not bad either ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed a nice Christmas. Glad you have some people there to keep you occupied and things to do. Have a happy 27th B.D. old man. Just remember I will be 34 and that is not hella cool.

Anonymous said...

Nice pic. Did you get together with fellow observers for Xmas? You missed the vidgame sessions with your bros this year, the new surround sound system really brings out all the lo freq groans and rumbles. Ck yur email for a spl file.

Anonymous said...

Time for some new info. What's happening??