Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stupid Blogger

I've heard from a few people that my blog site is not showing up, so I hope this post actually is viewable. Everything is going fine for me here. I will stay another year, in Busan. Planning to move into the same building as one of my friends, so that will be nice. The rainy season, which lasted almost 2 months of June and July, has finally finished, making way for some beautiful weather. Also I had a mini vacation these past few days, so I've ben going to the beach and getting some sun. Thats one of the nice things that keeps me here in Busan - the beach. This next month its going to get hot and very humid, so its nice to have that option. Up in Seoul, it gets even hotter and more humid; I would probably be sweating the second I walked out the door. Humidity here is close to 100% on some days.

Anyway I don't have any new pics to post right now, but maybe I can get some more of the beaches, and me sitting around with my friends or something. In the meantime, keep sending emails and don't forget about me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, your Jul31 post shows up just fine. Congratulations?? on your decision to continue for another year. Teach the same place, or different? I guess if you're out of pics to post, we should send you a few to keep encouraging you. ;-)
Daddy-O

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Jon, And I do mean morning. It's 5:00 AM here! Thought I'd bring that up, as it is too humid to sleep. Trying to keep the air condition bills in check.......
But after reading about your himidity situation, I will be zipping my lip when i feel like complaining! LOL. Life here in Madison is the same, Some music fests on the w'ends, squeezing in a few games of golf w/galpals or just lounging at the pool. It's all good! Looking forward to seeing the beach pic's. I am over whelmed at the beauty of the countryside.
A-Lorene and Al

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back up. We were worried about you. Looking forward to more pictures and more news. Stay as cool as you are!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to forget about you if you don't start writing me back! Get on it!