Thursday, September 29, 2005

Offended

Many of you know that it takes a lot for me to get offended, but its been happening here in Korea. During my classes, I find that when I have no clue what the kids are saying, or when I hear them call me babo (fool) I get mad very quickly! So I take away their carrots and send them out of the room.

I've come to understand that sometimes that is just how the kids talk, so I'm letting go of it a little. And I'm taking steps to learn Korean, so I don't feel so confused in class. I may be telling them to be quiet when they are trying to help someone else remember their lines. Oh well, I'll figure it out sometime.

As for all my adoring fans, write me more emails! I feel very unloved over here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.