Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Snail mail

Well I received my first letter from the United States today. Thanks to my aunt and uncle, Nancy and Gary. They sent mail from Arkansas on Oct. 14 and it arrived here, Oct. 24. So thats how long it will take you to send me letters of love and money.

On another note I decided that I really need Korean lessons. My director told me a couple weeks ago where I could learn, which is close by, but its on the weekends Sat Sun 4pm-6pm. At first I thought that sucks, but now I realize, what else do I have to do that is more important than learning Korean? Of course, any time that I might make plans for the weekend I may miss a few classes. But as long as I make some effort, its better than just looking at my book that I bought and never use :-)

1 comment:

Jon said...

Wow, is this a sign or what? How often do i get invitations for job opportunities?